LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 13, 1999-- Get ready for blockbuster excitement and dazzling electronic fun as Tiger Electronics shows its all-new Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace electronic toys. Come see our electronic skill & action games, audio devices, handheld LCD games, strategy games and much more!
Here is a sample of what we will be showing:
- Electronic Escape from Naboo Skill & Action Game - this amazing interactive game involves repairing the inside of a Royal Starship without shorting the system. Authentic voices and sound effects are featured as players connect repaired parts to the hyperdrive before time runs out.
- Lightsaber Duel Game - this handheld electronic game is shaped like an authentic lightsaber handle with a built-in LCD screen. The player physically wields the lightsaber to control the action while the unit vibrates as weapons clash in the game.
- Tiger's portable videogame system is coming with NEW colors, NEW pricing and NEW games. Five all-new colors include: purple, teal, orange, green and pink.
- Play the pocket pro for pocket change! The system's new MSRP of $29.99 is unequalled and makes it the most affordable portable gaming system available.
- New games for 1999 include: Frogger, Monopoly, WCW Whiplash, NASCAR, NBA Live, Centipede, Holyfield Boxing, Metal Gear Solid and much, much more!
Furby leads the way in fun, technology and innovation at E3! Furby continues to fly off store shelves and with our new Furby line, you'll see why!
- Furby New Fur patterns - new fur patterns for Furby include Giraffe, Owl, Snow Leopard, Dalmatian, Bear, and of course, Tiger!
- Special Limited Edition Furbys - Each highly-collectible Furby from this exclusive line is numbered 1- 250,000 and comes in a specially colored box with a special edition gold seal. Graduation Furby is coming soon!
- Furby Babies - cute, petite versions of Furby with their own baby-like personality. They will be available in pastel colors and will interact with other Furby Babies and grown-up Furbys through the use of infrared technology.
And much more!
Lana Simon/Paul Christou - (847) 913-8100 Booth #1146 / Booth phone: (213) 743-4629/6496 Cell phone (May 13-15): 847-727-8177
Preserved here on Mystic Fortress' server to avoid a bad link in the furture.
Article is quoted from Yahoo News and is not edited in any way.
Back to Furby News
Back to Furby Main
Back to Mystic Fortress