Please keep the following in mind before contacting me with a question. I have a couple of FAQ pages on the site (for most of the sections) that might already have your answer on them. Checking the FAQ's could save us both time, as your answer might already be on the site.
While mimitchi.com is a personal website with no relation to the companies that create the subjects that I talk about on mimitchi.com, I am not related to any of those companies nor do I work for them. However if I can help, I will answer your questions. Keep in mind that if your answer is already on the FAQ page(s), I may not get back to you at all, due to the volume of mail I receive. However, all comments are welcome and will be read.
This website is a creation fueled by my love of the subjects covered and my hobby of web design and creation. I am but one person who creates and updates the entire site, as well as the only person who handles the email correspondence. Because of the enormous amount of emails I receive, due to the high volume of traffic to mimitchi.com, it may take me some time to get back to you. Please be patient. Thank you for understanding.
If you have come to this form to find out where buy any of the things you see on my site, please keep the following in mind:
- I do not wish to purchase anything from you, do not send me offers or offer to sell me anything!
- I, personally, have nothing for sale or trade at this time.
- I live in the USA and don't know where to locate/buy things in other countries - sorry.
- Some products shown on my site are no longer produced and aren't in regular retail stores anymore (try Ebay.com instead).
- You could try the product creators website (Sony.com, Bandai.com, etc).
- You could try looking at Yahoo Shopping.
- You could try searching Google.
- Lastly and ultimately, a good place to find used/new/rare items is to look at Ebay.com.
If this is not your question, please scroll down and drop me an email. :)